JOIN OUR MAILING LIST:
(You’ll receive infrequent updates on what we are up to or invitations to special events).
We are currently seeking candidates with 3 to 6 years of experience interested in applying to 2.ink Studio for future opportunities. The firm’s current work engages higher education, parks and open space, high end residential and urban mixed use settings. We are seeking a qualified candidate with 3 to 6 years of landscape architecture experience to share our commitment to design excellence and exceptional client service.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate:
- Superior graphic skills including assembly of presentation packages and 3d rendering
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects in a design intensive environment.
- Excellence in conceptual design through documentation.
- Exemplary written, verbal, and graphic communication skills, including hand drawing and computer assisted presentations.
- Experience with multi-disciplinary team design approach
- Strong technical and construction skills and the ability to clearly communicate in construction documents.
- Ability to prepare and manage comprehensive technical drawing sets including construction details and specifications.
- Experience in construction observation, preparation of field reports, and shop drawing reviews.
- Ability to meet aggressive project deadlines, manage diverse projects and work well within a team setting.
- Expertise in AutoCAD, Sketchup and Adobe Creative Suite. Proficiency in Rhino and/or Revit preferred.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited program.
- LEED-AP is greatly valued.
2.ink Studio offers a competitive compensation package including paid holidays and vacation, as well as medical and dental insurance. We are an equal opportunity employer. The studio is currently conducting most work remotely. For those applying outside the Portland metro area, we are likely able to accommodate a variety of plans related to relocation or on-going remote work.
To submit information for future employment consideration, please submit a single pdf file (10MB limit) including letter of interest, resume, references, and digital portfolio to: email@example.com
There are currently no other openings at 2.ink Studio.
For future employment consideration, please submit a single pdf file (10MB limit) including cover letter, resume, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not provide links to online portfolios. No phone calls please.