2.ink Studio is looking for a LANDSCAPE DESIGNER to join our team. The ideal candidate must demonstrate:
- 1-3 years of applicable experience.
- Excellence in conceptual design through documentation.
- Exemplary written, verbal, and graphic communication skills, including hand drawing and computer assisted presentations.
- Superior graphic skills including assembly of presentation packages.
- Strong technical and construction skills and the ability to clearly communicate in construction documents.
- Ability to prepare and document comprehensive technical drawing sets including construction details and specifications.
- Ability to meet aggressive project deadlines, manage diverse projects and work well within a team setting.
- Strong skills in AutoCAD, Sketchup and Adobe Creative Suite. Proficiency in Rhino and/or Revit preferred.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited program.
- Ability to begin work by July 2019.
To apply, please submit a single pdf file (10MB limit) including letter of interest, resume, references, and digital portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2.ink Studio offers a competitive compensation package including paid holidays and vacation, as well as medical and dental insurance. We are an equal opportunity employer.