JOIN OUR MAILING LIST:
(You’ll receive infrequent updates on what we are up to or invitations to special events).
Landscape Architect/ Landscape Designer
(Submissions Due on March 19, 2021)
We are seeking a qualified candidate with 1 to 4 years of experience to share our commitment to design excellence and exceptional client service. We are offering a temporary 3-month contract position with the possibility to continue with the firm full time.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate:
- Superior graphic skills including assembly of presentation packages and 3D rendering.
- Excellence in Conceptual Design through Documentation.
- Exemplary written, verbal, and graphic communication skills, including hand drawing and computer assisted presentations.
- Experience with multi-disciplinary team design approach.
- Strong technical and construction skills and the ability to clearly communicate in construction documents.
- Ability to prepare comprehensive technical drawing sets including construction details and specifications.
- Ability to meet aggressive project deadlines, manage diverse projects and work well within a team setting.
- Expertise in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and 3D modeling (Rhino and/or SketchUp preferred). Revit skills are a plus.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited program.
- LEED-AP is also greatly valued.
- Ability to begin work immediately. We are currently working remotely.
To apply, please submit a single pdf file (10MB limit) including letter of interest, resume, references, and digital portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please do not provide links to online portfolios. No phone calls please. Materials must be submitted no later than March 19, 2021. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Summer 2021 Internship
(Submissions Due on March 31, 2021)
2.ink Studio is seeking applications for a 2021 summer intern to join our team of creative professionals. Current students or recent graduates are encouraged to apply for the paid internship, which will expose new designers to the Landscape Architectural field within the Pacific Northwest through our diverse portfolio of public parks, large and small-scale residential, institutional, and academic work. Our mid-sized team allows for an integrated internship experience where students will work on an array of projects, gaining exposure to various aspects of the field. While prior experience in a design-firm is not mandatory, a positive, can-do attitude and willingness to learn are prerequisites. Given current public health guidelines within Oregon, it is anticipated that the internship will be conducted remotely and applicants outside of the state are encouraged to apply. The internship duration is a minimum of 8 weeks; however, start and end dates are flexible, based on the candidate and the office’s needs.
For consideration, please email email@example.com the following materials:
- Cover Letter
- Portfolio, showcasing computing graphic skills and CAD-based work (10 mb maximum)
- Minimum (1) reference, not limited to design